Registration Open DateSeptember 12, 2022
Race Date and TimeMarch 11, 2023 7:00 am
Official Point of Contactinfo@groraces.com
Time Limits and Cut Offs
TG100 – 11 hours
TG50 -9 Hours
Check points keep racers honest and help us track you on course. There are 6 check points on the course. When you pass these a timing maps they will record your bib number which will show as a split-time LIVE at the results tent.
- Start Wave Time. Your number plate will be coded to match your category. This is programmed into the timing chip. If you jump the gun your race will not be recorded. You may however start anytime after your start wave and receive and accurate total time.
- Zen Trail. You will cross over the mat before FeedZone 1.
- Barrel Rolls Lap. You will be recorded a the beginning and end of this loop. ( if you need to access the feed zone after your lap you should do so after exiting the check station.)
100 Mile racers will receive a check a total of check marks, 3 for each lap.
Any racer who crossing the finish line without their time stamped in the system will be assumed to be a DNF.
The dreaded Cut-Off is no joke. Every year there is someone who does not quite make it. These are for your safety and the respect of our volunteers who work hard.
Cut-off points apply to all 100 mile categories equally. For 100 mile racers these are absolute times. If you reach a check point past these times you will be redirected to the Finish and given a DNF for the race. Pace yourself accordingly so that you can reach all the check points to finish.
- ➡ Leaving FZ1 -Zen-heading up to the Poppy Trail 2:30 PM , ( 100 mile race @ mile 63.8 )
- ➡Junction of Stucki RD & Rim Runner access – 4:00 PM , ( 100 mile race @ mile 77)
- ➡Start of Barrel Rolls 4:30 PM ( 100 mile race @ Mile 80.5)
If you choose to continue riding after being pulled you will be on your own.
The total participant limit is: 1200
True Grit Extreme Stage: 200
True Grit 100 Epic: 120
True Grit 50 Marathon Epic: 500
True Grit 15 Challenge: 120
True Grit Gravel: 500 ( Gravel is held 3/18/23)
Race Fee Information
Each participant will receive expertly marked course, course support, access to post-race band, massage and recovery drinks, post race meal, commemorative t-shirt, goodie bag, and finisher prize.
Registration Fees Dates Early / Regular
|Epic 100||Epic 50 OPEN||50 Age Groups (ages, Masters, Single Speed)|
$5000 cash purse guaranteed
In addition to a cash prize, the 1st Place Finisher in each 100 category, All NUE Series Champs, and the 1st place finisher in the 50 Open Categories will receive an entry and guaranteed spot to the next years race.
We will always provide equal pay to Males and Females.
100 Open Male and Female 50 Open Male and Female
1st $650 1st $350
2nd $450 2nd $200
3rd $300 3rd $150
4th $175 4th $100
5th $75 5th $ 50
We reserve the right to adjust the purse up or down on race day based on actual numbers. If the minimum is not reached each amount will be reduced by the percentage of 500 reached.
ALL other 100 Mile Categories will be awarded swag prizes 5 deep.
ALL other 50 Mile Sport Categories will be awarded swag and prizes 3 deep.
ALL GRAVEL Categories will be Awards 5 Deep
ALL Finishers will receive a finish award
GRO RACES is proud to have TRAIL FORKS as our official Map host. There is no better way to find comprehensive route information, than through their interactive maps, elevation profiles, and GPS download files.